Answered By: Elvis Levige Last Updated: Oct 01, 2015 Views: 39
COM students, faculty and staff can get Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus free for their computers and mobile devices! Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription model that will last as long as you are associated with the College.
Get Microsoft Office 365 for your PC or MAC. Here's how:
- Go to Office 365 (see link below).
- Click the Find out if you’re eligible button, enter your COM email address (must be your COM email to receive free).
- Hit Sign up to receive the Microsoft Office 365 team email to complete your verification.
- Follow the link in your email, fill out the form and hit Start.
- When prompted, click Install Now and follow the installation wizard.
- Mac OS X: wait until the executable package downloads, then double click on it and follow the installation wizard’s instructions.
From any Office application (Word, Excel, Power Point), choose Sign in to an existing Office 365 subscription.
To install Office Mobile on your personal tablet or smartphone, first register on Office 365 (link below). Then search your device’s App Store.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Get more on:
Find more answers on:
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.