Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Sep 30, 2015 Views: 23
Try ALL EBSCO Business & Industry on our Business, Industry & Vocational page of A-Z Databases. Here are some tips to save some time on your result list:
- Click on Subject: Thesaurus Term to see all options, choose if you see on that fits your topics, or try Subject.
- Click on Subject to see all options, choose if you see on that fits your topics.
- Full Text under Limit To is a good option for any search.
- When you need scholarly or peer reviewed articles, check the box next to Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals under Limit to.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.