Answered By: Ashlen Dube Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 11
- In PowerPoint, with your presentation open, click File then Print.
- In the Print window, in the Settings section, click the Full Page Slides drop-down menu.
- In the Handouts section of the drop-down menu, choose a multiple slide handout.
- If you want to take notes on your printouts, choose 3 slides. This will give you lines to the left of each slide for in-class notes.
- The most common used layouts are 4 slides and 6 slides per page.
- Click Print to print your document.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.