Answered By: Elvis Levige Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 8
To save an image from the Internet, follow these steps:
- Right mouse click on of the image to see the dialog box
- In the dialog box select the "Save Image As"
- A box pops up asking you where you want to save the image to.
- Browse to where you would like to save the image, give it a name and click the Save button
- Open the pictures as normal and select Print from the dropdown menu.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID