Answered By: Elvis Levige Last Updated: Aug 23, 2019 Views: 14
You are welcome to use any of the computers the Library Lab to type your paper using Microsoft Word and to print it! Anyone can use the Library Lab!
There is no cost for school related black and white printing.
Non school related printing costs 5 cents/page for black & white and 10 cents/page for color!
To print in the library lab:
- Select (Highlight) your print job in the list.
- Insert the amount listed under Cost into the coin machine.
- Click the print button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen click the print button once again.
- You're all set--get your print job from the printer!
You should also know that the coin machine only accepts $1 bills, quarters, nickels and dimes. If you have bills that are larger, you can go to the CASHIERS’ OFFICE (Enrollment Center), sign in and ask for change
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID