Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: Aug 13, 2015 Views: 23
There are a few great resources to help you create citations.
Go to our Cite MLA libguide. Click on the Cite the Easy Way tab. Easy Bib is a citation generator. You just plug in the information, and it produces a citation, which you then copy and paste onto your works cited page.
If you prefer to manually create the citation, use the Cite the Web tab of the same libguide for formatting tips.
Also visit Purdue Owl's MLA libguide for instructions and examples on how to create citations, and how to format your works cited page.
To create a hanging indent,
- Place your cursor at the beginning of your second line of your citation before any text.
- Right click your mouse.
- Select Paragraph from the resulting pop up menu.
- Under Indentation, use the Special pull-down menu to select hanging.
- Use the By menu to select 0.5".
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID