Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015     Views: 6

When you are having difficulties writing a paper, the best place to go is the college's Speaking, Reading, and Writing Center.  There you can get help with organizing and writing your paper.  The Center is in room 1306 of the Technical Vocational Building.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: