Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2019     Views: 76


Are you a College of the Mainland student or a community member who lives in the COM service district? I am asking, because we are not a public library, so there are some restrictions on who can check out a book.

These are not titles that fit into our collection development policy. If you are a COM Library card holder, you can request them interlibrary loan, and we will notify you when they are here.

Below you will find links to the ILL request form and information on our community library card, just in case that would be helpful. Scroll down the page to see the community card info. If you do want the books on ILL and have (or will obtain) a COM Library card, then complete and submit the forms and we will begin the ILL process. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: