Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: Jul 16, 2015 Views: 31
To print the pictures from a zipped file follow the directions as below.
1. Locate the compressed folder that you want to extract files or folders from in the location that you specified
2 Right click on the compressed file and choose Extract.
3. You will need to browse to the location that you would like to extract the files to (Default location is in same location as compressed zipped file).
4. Now you can open the files as you would normally
5. Open the pictures as normal and select Print from the dropdown menu.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID