Answered By: Shandra Shumate
Last Updated: Jul 13, 2015     Views: 19

COM Library only places holds for lost, damaged or overdue items. To find out what items are lost, damaged or overdue you can either access your account in OneSearch (link below) or Circulation staff (933-8448) can look up your record for you.

Clear the Hold
To actually clear the hold, you will either need to return items that are overdue or pay for lost or damaged items. These items may be paid for at the cashiers in the Student Center. The Cashiers will inform library staff that the item has been paid and library staff will clear the hold.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.