Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2019     Views: 73

The best place to find academic, scholarly or peer reviewed articles is in Academic Search Complete and ProQuest Research Library. Both of these databases cover multiple topics and results can be limited to scholarly journals. Here's how:

Academic Search Complete

  1. Perform a search.
  2. Select Search Options from the Limit your results column, Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals box.
  3. All your results will now be from scholarly/peer reviewed journals.
  4. These steps will also work in most EBSCO databases, but Academic Search Complete has the most scholarly journals on the most subjects.

ProQuest Research Library

  1. Perform a search
  2. Select Scholarly Journals from the Source type options on the right side of your result list
  3. All your results will now be from scholarly journals.
  4. If you also want the article's to be peer reviewed, click on the Peer reviewed menu above Source type and select Peer reviewed.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: