Answered By: Robert Spann Last Updated: Jul 10, 2015 Views: 16
If this is your first time logging into Blackboard or WebAdvisor you will have to get your Username (Web ID) and COM ID to be able to log in.
To get this information go to www.com.edu
1. Click on WebAdvisor login
2. Select What's My User ID / COM ID?
3. Put in the requested information (last name and com ID). You can find your COM ID on your payment receipt. It is a 7 digit number. If your number is not 7 digits, add zeros at the beginning of the numbers to make it 7 digits.
4. Go back to COM's main page and click on Blackboard login
5. Enter in the requested username and password. Click on My Courses and you should see the Online Learner Workshop in this list.
You will see the course in the list if you have already been registered for the course at least 3-5 hours prior to accessing it.
That's how you get to the Online Learner Workshop, just click on the link and get started!
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID