Answered By: Arnetta Henderson
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2015     Views: 11

Official transcripts can only be received in the Admissions office. Please follow the directions at to have your transcript sent to College of the Mainland from another school.


Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: