Answered By: Arnetta Henderson
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2015     Views: 22

Yes, we have legal sized paper available in the Library Lab for printing. Before printing your document, let one of the Lab assistants know that you will need to print on legal sized paper and we will load it in the printer for you.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: