Answered By: Arnetta Henderson
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2015     Views: 1374

After reading through the information on Houston Community Colleges' website it states that you must change your address in person at any of the campuses of the college with proof of address change. This means that you are not able to change the address online.


Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: