Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 1
To print your document free in the Library Computer Lab you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a College of the Mainland student (show ID)
- Be printing a document for your college courses only
- Be printing a document in Black/White ink (Color printing costs 10 cents per page)
Come to the reference desk in the Library Computer lab and show the Lab Manager or Lab Assistant at the desk your ID.
Sit at any computer in the Library Computer Lab
Once you have printed your documents tell one of the persons mentioned previously above the
- Computer number that you printed your document on
- Name of your document
Your document will be printed from the Black/White printer.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.