Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: Jun 10, 2015 Views: 6
It seems that this feature is not working in Internet Explorer. I can open it in Fire Fox and share it for you.
1. In Fire Fox type in the address bar www.google.com and search for the word dictionary to pull up dictionary.com
2. Type in the search box at dictionary.com the word that you are looking for and hit the search button, for this example we will use the word "latchkey".
4. You will then need to click the g+ as shown in the illustration. If you put your mouse over it, it brings up the word "share".
3. It will bring up a random picture and a link to the definition of the word that you searched for. This is what you will be sharing once you click on the "share" button.
5. You have the option at the bottom to add more people and share it the link.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.