Answered By: Larry Click Last Updated: Jun 04, 2015 Views: 23
Yes. The Library Computer Lab has a scanner attached to computer Lib #23 that you can use.
To scan your document (s):
Lift the top of the scanner and place the paper face down on the scanner
Click to open Adobe Acrobat (icon is on Desktop)
Click on Create tab
Choose PDF from Scanner from the list of options
Save the PDF to the computer
- Open your web based email account.
- Compose an email to send, with whatever message and subject you choose, and to whomever you want to send it. Tip: This is also an easy way to send yourself documents you want to have at home or print out elsewhere.
- Most email providers use the paperclip symbol to indicate attach a document. Click on it and follow the instructions.
- Generally a window will pop open that allows you to find the document on the the computer. Select it by clicking on it.
- Sometimes you have to click a second command like attach after that, just make sure to follow instructions completely.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID