Answered By: Shandra Shumate
Last Updated: Jun 01, 2015     Views: 11

Yes, Living with Art for Arts 1301 is on reserve at the circulation desk to be used in the library only.  Click the links below for more information.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: