Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: May 28, 2015 Views: 11
Don't worry you can bypass this warning and get to the website. Here's how:
You should only bypass the warning if you're confident in both the identity of the website and the integrity of your connection - even if you trust the site, someone could be tampering with your connection. Legitimate public sites will not ask you to add connection rule exceptions - an invalid certificate can be an indication of a web page that will defraud you or steal your identity.
- On the warning page, click I Understand the Risks.
- Click . The Add Security Exception dialog will appear.
- Read the text describing the problems with this site.
- Click if you want to trust the site.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID