Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 19, 2015 Views: 38
It's easier than it seems! Here's how:
- Cite each as you normally would, but list the articles alphabetically by article title.
- For the article that comes second, replace the author's name with dashes.
Sanchez, Melissa E. "Seduction And Service In The Tempest." Studies In Philology
105.1 (2008): 50-82. Academic Search Complete. Web. 5 May 2015.
---. "Writing Gender And Class In Early Modern England." Huntington Library
Quarterly 65.3/4 (2002): 533. MasterFILE Premier. Web. 5 May 2015.
- Thank you much!!!!!! I have been looking for a straight simple answer to this question and you were the only one that helped.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID