Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016     Views: 8

Academic Advising is located in the Administration building. You will need to check-in and sign-in at window #9. The Adminstration and Enrollment Center is located on the east side of the college, right off of Amburn Rd. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: