Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 53
To print in the library lab:
- Find the number of the computer you are using (e.g. Lib #, located on the top right corner of your monitor) on the release list of the print station.
- Select (Highlight) your print job in the list.
- Insert the amount listed under Cost into the coin machine.
- Click the print button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen click the print button once again.
- You're all set--get your print job from the printer!
You should also know that the coin machine only accepts $1 bills, quarters, nickels and dimes. If you have bills that are larger, you can go to the CASHIERS’ OFFICE (Enrollment Center), sign in and ask for change
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID