Answered By: John Salinas
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 20

Scholarly journal articles are found in academic databases.  To access COM's databases, follow the link below to our Databases libguide.  In the libguide, select the tab for the subject you wish to research.  This will show you a list of the academic databases available for that subject.

Many of the databases are provided by EBSCO.  In these databases, you can limit to scholarly articles by selecting "Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals" after performing a search.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.