Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 14
Your best bet is to:
- Select All EBSCO from the Go to a popular database pull down menu on COM Library's database page and hit Go.
- On the EBSCO Choose databases page Academic Search Complete and MasterFILE Premier are preselected. You should scroll down the list and also add Education, then hit the Continue button at the top or bottom of the page.
- Type in sex education in the search box and hit the search button.
- You'll retrieve thousands of articles on your result list.
- To narrow down, select full text (no tall articles in EBSCO are available online).
- To narrow down even more, look at the Narrow Results by column on the left hand side of the page. You should click on both Subject: Thesaurus Term and Subject and review what is available. Click on a term and choose the one that is closest to describing what you are looking for. That should save some time as you look through the result list and choose the best articles.
You can get more information on using EBSCO from our EBSCO tab in Hot Topics.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.