Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 13

No - If you are a student, you need your COM ID, if not a student then you would need to purchase a community library card.

Please see circulation desk for assistance.

Answers by Topic

The Library is Closed

College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see for more details. 

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: