Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 9

We have a couple of books on Reserve for Speech 1315. Which one in particular are you needing? The Art of Public Speaking or A Speaker's guidebook. You will also need your COM ID to check out any library material.

Feel free to visit our guides- Speech 1315 -Reserves page to see book availability. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on: