Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 130
If this is your first time logging into Blackboard or WebAdvisor you will have to get your Username (Web ID) and COM ID to be able to log in.
To get this information go to www.com.edu
1. Click on WebAdvisor login
2. Select What's My User ID / COM ID?
3. Put in the requested information (lastname and com ID). You can find your COM ID on your payment receipt. It is a 7 digit number. If your number is not 7 digits, add zeros at the beginning of the numbers to make it 7 digits.
4. Go to back to WebAdvisor and choose to log in. Log in using the credentials that you just wrote down
5. Go to Register for Sections and choose from the list of subjects WEBCT. Choose the Online Learner Workshop that is currently available. Please be sure that you do not choose a course that has already been completed.
6. Choose the Register from the drop down option for the course and submit.
This is how you get registered for the Online Learner Workshop, but please remember that the course will not show up immediately in Blackboard. There is a waiting period for the course to be added to My Courses in Blackboard.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID