Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 9
You can access your course evaluation using WebAdvisor.
1. From the college website (www.com.edu), log in to WebAdvisor. It is recommended that you use Internet Explorer as your browser.
· If you need assistance logging into WebAdvisor, visit www.com.edu/help or contact the Student Help Center by phone at 409-933-8663 or 1-888-258-8859 ext. 8663 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. From the Main Menu, select “Students.”
3. Under “Communication,” select “My Course Evaluations.”
4. Follow the instruction on the page for how to enter the Course Evaluation System.
· You will need two pieces of information to enter the system, your COM student ID number and the randomly generated password found on this screen, where it states "Your Course Evaluation System Password:". It is always best to copy the password then
· Click on the link “Course Evaluation System”.
5. Enter your COM student ID and pasted the password that you copied. Be sure to include all seven digits of your ID. Click on the “Enter” button.
6. You are now in the course evaluation system. Select the class you wish to evaluate and click on the “Next” button.
7. Once you have completed your evaluations, you may exit the system by closing your browser.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID