Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 46
You can create a brochure or you can use one of many brochure templates that are available in Microsoft Word 2010. To get to the templates follow these steps:
1. Open MS Word and click on “File” page > “New”
2. Following window will appear, now click on “Brochures” option under “Templates” on left panel of screen and select any brochure template from all available and click download to grab from “Microsoft Office Online”.
3. When downloaded the brochure template will open in Word document so first “Save” the document.
4. Now, to replace the placeholder text with your own content in this template brochure, simply select the existing text and hit the delete key and type your personal text there.
5. In the same manner you can insert a picture to your brochure by different options as Picture, Clip Art, Smart Art etc. As to insert picture from computer, simply click on that area which is dedicated to insert picture on brochure and then navigating to “Insert > Picture”.
Select appropriate picture from your computer and then click on “Insert” button and adjust the image size if needed.
6. After replacing all text and pictures to brochure perform spelling and grammar check and save the document once again.
It's that simple.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID