Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2019     Views: 35

Yes, we do. To find them:

  1. Go to OneSearch (link below).
  2. Type in divorce AND children.
  3. Click on the title of a book you want to use to get the call number.

If you can't find the book, please ask at the Circulation Desk where someone can help you find in on the shelves.



Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: