Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 34
Access citations on any View Video page by clicking on the Citation button. Citations are provided in APA, Chicago and MLA styles.
Change It Tips:
- After pasting the citation in your paper, create a hanging indent. (follow this link to see how).
- Make it double spaced (follow this link to see how).
- Change the font to Times New Roman 12.
- Delete Films Media Group.
- Delete the URL (unless your instructor asked you to include).
It Should Look Like:
TEDTalks: Daniel Libeskind—17 Words of Architectural Inspiration. 2009.
Films on Demand. Web. 7 Apr. 2013.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
COM students can still check out our online 24/7 leisure collection that includes eBooks, digital magazines, and movies and music that you can stream for free! Find out more.
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.