Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 26
EBSCO has a great citation tool you can use to cite your articles. Here's how:
- Perform a search in any EBSCO database.
- Click on the title of any article or eBook from your list that you want to cite.
- Click on the Cite icon on the right side of the item page:
- Citation Format will appear above the article or eBook cited in multiple formats.APA style is the second listed.
- Copy the citation and paste into your references page.
Change It Tips:
- Format it double spaced.
Articles Should Look Like:
Hyllegard, K. H., Ogle, J., Yan, R., & Reitz, A. R. (2011). An Exploratory Study
of College Students' Fanning Behavior on Facebook. College Student
Journal, 45(3), 601-616.
eBooks Should Look Like:
Gauld, M. (2011). College Success Guaranteed : 5 Rules to Make It Happen. Rowman &
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID