Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Dec 06, 2017 Views: 18
We have several sources that can hlep you find world authors:
1. On the Artemis home page, click on Advanced search under the search box.
2. On the Advanced search page click on Person Search
3. On the Person Search page, scroll down and to Nationality and select from the pull down menu and hit search. Notice that you can select more than one nationality at a time.
4. You'll retrieve a list of authors from that country. Once you click on an authors name you will get all related criticism, biographies, work overviews, etc., that are available.
1. Click All Works under the Browse list on the LRC home page.
2. On the All Authors page, pick the country of your choice by browsing alphabetically or typing in a country.
3. Once a country is selected, you'll see a list authors from that country.
4. When you click on an author you''ll retrieve a summary about the author as well as a Related Information list of thins like a list of articles, biographies, plot summaries and full text classics as available.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.