Answered By: Arnetta Henderson Last Updated: Nov 29, 2016 Views: 27
To select all of your print jobs from the queue
1. Select the first job by clicking it
2. Then depending on how many print jobs that you have, you can either:
A. Hold down the Ctrl key and click on one or more of your print jobs in the queue
B. Hold down the Shift key and select in the list where your last job is to select all print jobs between the first and last.
3. Then put in the total amount for all of the print jobs in the coin machine and click print.
This will print all of your print jobs in the queue!
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
The Library is Closed
College of the Mainland has extended spring break for students through March 20. Please see www.com.edu/coronavirus for more details.