Answered By: Arnetta Henderson
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 12

We do not have change available in the Library Computer Lab. If you need to print and have and bill that is larger than $1, you can get change from the Cashier in the Enrollment center.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: