Answered By: Kathleen Goldfarb
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 17

Start at the COM Library home page (link below) and click the link to  databases.
The 'Government and Law' page lists a few databases appropriate to this topic.
The  All EBSCO Government & Law databases is a good place to start.  Select words or phrases that describe what you are looking for:  "not guilty", "government", "appeal" might be some to start with.  Be sure to limit to Full Text and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.
After getting some responses you can limit further using various limits - In this case, in the Geography option, limit by United States.
Then you can further refine you search using  Subject Thesaurus Term and/or Subject.
A limit to Criminal law or Criminal procedure may be helpful.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.