Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 18

Our EBSCO databases will have articles. Here is how to get started:

  1. From the library's home page in the Go Straight to the Good Stuff box, select Articles from EBSCO and hit Go.
  2. Type in child rape victim or child rape survivor.
  3. To really focus on the consequences for the child, go to Subject click on Show More.
  4. A new window will pop up that lists all the subjects available and several may help, such as post-traumatic stress disorder. You can select all the ones that you think are relevant and then hit update to get a focused list of results. 

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.