Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: Jul 15, 2019     Views: 31

COM Library's databases are available only to COM students. To access scholarly articles, you will want to search your university library's databases.

Your university will have librarians who are experts in assisting doctoral candidates with their dissertations.

We are happy to help students from outside institutions when we can, but in this case, you will be much better served by accessing the resources through your own school, as we are a community college, not a research institution. Good luck!

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: