Answered By: John Salinas Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 31
Great news! You can use OneSearch (link below) to find out what we have available.
- Type on your topic. If you are using a phrase, use quotes around it to make more effective. Example: "media bias"
- In the search box where is says OneSearch, use the pull down menu to select Books.
- On your result list under Tweak my results> Availability, select Available in the library to get exclude online items and get just what is physically in the library.
- From the result list you can see what is checked out and what is available, along with the call number so you can find it on the shelves.
Grab a Citation
Grab a citation for the book by clicking on the quotes icon on the result list, selecting a citation style (APA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard or MLA--MLA shows by default) and then select COPY THE CITATION TO THE CLIPBOARD.
We also have a great collection of eBooks. Go to A-Z databases: Books & eBooks to get direct links.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID