Answered By: Lisa LaRue Nebout
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 7

You need a current COM ID. If you do not have a COM ID you need to go the gym -- that is where all COM IDs are taken. The gym will need two things: a receipt statment (showing you are registered and have paid for classes) and another photo ID (drivers license). 

Students can check out 2 media items for 7 days from the General Interest collection. These are movies assigned by instructors. You can search COMCat for specific titles and limit by selecting Media Center.

Media Services also has instructional items that must be viewed in Media Services in a viewing room.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on:

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.