Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2023     Views: 36

You will need to talk to the Student Financial Aid Office located in Administration Building, room 112.

Also see COM's Financial Aid webpage link below.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: