Answered By: Jessica Maris
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2023     Views: 90

You can come to the circulation desk or call us at 409-933-8448 to inquire.  Anything that gets turned in gets placed in the lost and found box behind circulation.  Things of significant value or personal items such as wallets will be turned into Campus Police.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: