Answered By: Jessica Maris Last Updated: Jul 05, 2019 Views: 61
Effects of Unemployment
1. Click on the link below to the link below for A-Z databases. Scroll down and find EBSCO Powersearch under "E"
2. In the database, type in "effects of unemployment" and hit search
3. Limit the results by "full text," "peer reviewed," "date published to 2004-2014," and geography to "United States"
4. Take a look at the subject thesaurus and limit to only the ones that you think you will need.
5. Results may vary, but you can mess with the subject-thesaurus to get the results that you need.
1. Go back to the A-Z Databases and select Controversial Issues from the drop down subject menu.
2. Scroll down and find the "Opposing Viewpoints" database. Click on it.
3. Search for unemployment in the search bar.
4. There are many sources you can use on this site too if you just click some of the article links by title
Death in "A Rose for Emily"
1. Go back to A-Z Databases and select "EBSCO PowerSearch" under "E" again.
2. Run the same search as above, but use "Death AND A rose for Emily" as your search
3. Only exception is that I would not limit the publication dates for this search
4. Select the limiters on the left side and look through the articles for possible choices
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID