Answered By: Kathryn Park
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2019     Views: 91

We do not, but we do have databases with lots of journals that might fit your research needs.

For mental health and addiction articles, your best bet is the EBSCO social sciences databases. Go to the database page (link below) and click on the link that says EBSCO Powersearch to search for your topic. If you are off campus you will need to login in with your COM account.

Just so you know, you can check to see if EBSCO has a specific journal. Here's how:

  1. Go to any EBSCO database.
  2. Click on the Publications button on the sub-toolbar of your search screen.
  3. Type in the publication name
  4. Click the Browse button.
  5. This will bring the desired publication or publications to the top of the Result List if available in the database.

Publications drop-down menu

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: