Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2019     Views: 664

You will use the organization that prepared the report as the author. If the government agency that requested it served as publisher, just include that info as publisher. If not, you will probably want to include that information somewhere else in the citation.

GSA doesn't provide very specific guidance. They ask that you try to include enough to make the source easy to retrieve and identify. I would still include the government info, perhaps where you would normally put the editor information. If there is an editor as well, place it after that.

Below is a link to our GSA guide. It also provides direct links to their site.

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

Today's Hours

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Get more on:

Find more answers on: