Answered By: Erin McDaniel
Last Updated: May 13, 2015     Views: 77


It looks from your email address that you are writing from Australia. If that is the case, then you have reached a community college in Texas, so you will want to contact your university or college library for access to this book. If they don't have it, they can help you do an interlibrary loan for the title. Only our students can check out books or request ILL's from our library.

If you are a College of the Mainland student, please disregard the above statement. We do not have this title. If you click the WorldCat link below, you will find the catalog record for it. You can request it via Interlibrary Loan (ILL) by clicking the button and completing the form.

Please note that you are referencing an older edition, so be sure to specify that in the form. I've also included instructions for requesting an ILL.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Answers by Topic

Ask COM Library Home

Back to Ask COM LIbrary

More Ways to Ask

COM Library Visit us at COM Library

email  Email us

call  Call us at 409-933-8448

SMS  Text us at 409-229-4142

  Fill Out a form

Ask COM Library!

Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.