Answered By: Erin McDaniel Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 55
You just need to turn off your pop-up blocker in the browser you are using. Below are instructions for turning off the Pop-up blocker in three broswers.
To allow pop-ups for:
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then do one of the following:
To turn off Pop-up Blocker, click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
To turn on Pop-up Blocker, click Turn On Pop-up Blocker.
- In Firefox, At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu
Uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows: to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- In Chrome, to see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
Click Show advanced settings.
in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID