Answered By: Kathryn Park Last Updated: Jun 03, 2019 Views: 278
Great news! You can get a citation for anything in OneSearch. Here's how:
- Go to OneSearch search for "college of the mainland catalog".
- From the results list, click on the title.
- Once on the item page, select Citation
- A pop-up window will launch with APA, Chicago/Turabian, MLA and Harvard style citations.
- Click on MLA to get the citation. Note: You may need to tweak the formatting a bit. Check the Grab a Citation page in the Cite MLA Style guide. In this case you just need to make sure it is double spaced with a handing indent.
Change It Tips:
- Make sure it is formatted double spaced with a .5" hanging indent on your works cite page if it goes over one line.
- The date you'll grab from the catalog is 1969, reflecting our first catalog. You'll need to change that date to 1975.
Answers by Topic
- About the Library
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Distance Ed
- Database: EBSCO
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- American Literature
- Home Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID