Answered By: Jessica Maris Last Updated: May 13, 2015 Views: 21
1. Go narrow down the topic you really need to make sure you are searching for something specific.
2. Go to the library libguides homepage and click on EBSCO search Complete
3. Type in "positive acts of terrorism"
4. Notice how there is a subject: Terrorism.
5. Switch your search to "su: terrorism AND postive acts"
6. Narrow down the search limiters using the left side of the screen with full text and defining the subjects.
7. Read through and locate a usable article.
Answers by Topic
- Textbook Checkout & Course Reserves
- About the Library
- Library Lab
- Borrowing Library Items
- Citation/Style: MLA
- Microsoft Word
- COM: Bookstore
- Database: EBSCO
- Distance Ed
- Hot or Controversial Topics
- Citation/Style: APA
- Computers & Tech (Help)
- Database: WorldCat
- Home Access
- American Literature
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- COM: ID
Ask COM Library!
Ask real COM Library staff a question via live chat during library hours.